The standing committees of the Management are :
Management Committee | IT Committee | Procurement Committee
The Executive Management shall carry out the following responsibilities as delegated by the Board of Directors and in accordance to laws and regulations issued by the CMA and related regulatory authorities through their interaction with Board of the Company, the Management Committees and their day-to-day functions:
- Execute strategic plans of the Company as well as related policies and bylaws and ensure its adequacy and effectiveness.
- Ensure that an integrated accounting system is in place for proper book-keeping and recording that reflects financial and income statements precisely and in details to enable a proper maintenance of Company’s assets.
- Review prepared financial statements in accordance with the International Accounting Standards adopted by the CMA.
- Review and approve periodic reports (financial and non-financial) in regards to achieved progress in business activities in line with the Company’s strategic plans and objectives and present the same to the Board of Directors.
- Manage the day-to-day operations as well as managing the Company’s resources to ensure profit optimization and cost reduction in accordance with the Company’s strategy and objectives.
- Ensure that internal control and risk management systems are in place, monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of such systems and ensure compliance with the Company’s risk appetite approved by the Board of Directors.
- Effectively participate in creating a work environment based on ethics and values.